Membership not required
Space is limited, so early pre-registration is recommended. Walk-ins accepted if space is available. Visit club Monday mornings by 8:30AM to check availability. Camps begin Monday, June 17th. The last week is August 12th.
*Week of July 1:Mon-Wed ONLY Rate Reduced 25%
The basics of sailing and boat handling: rigging, tacking, reaching, and going downwind. Sessions are held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Participation requires sailing experience PLUS approval by Head instructor.
Mastering sailing skills and racing techniques with opportunity to sail on a Sunfish, OPTI, Laser, & 420. Sessions are held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thursday is for optional racing at area Yacht Clubs.
Time: 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Please share with us how you learned of our Camp!
Check all that apply:
Sea Isle Times
Explore Sea Isle Magazine
Referred by friend, name
Sea Isle City Visitors Guide
Sailing flyer in store window, store
YCSIC Watch Weekly Updates
|PAYMENT OPTIONS: **The number of students in each class is limited, the first completed registration with payment secures the spot** |
- All participants must be between ages 8 - 18.
- Camp held rain or shine. If bad weather, classes are held under the Yacht Club.
- Life jackets and shoes that can get wet are required from day one and are to be worn at all times. Life jackets are provided or bring your own.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to rig the boats.
- Campers work together to help put the boats into and out of the water. All boats must be stored on a daily basis as directed by instructors before dismissal.
- Campers must pass a basic swimming test.
- No one is allowed on the docks unless an instructor is present and it is during your class time.
- No running, pushing, or horseplay of any kind will be permitted.
- Parents must pick up children promptly at the end of their session.
- Campers should bring sunscreen, towel and insect repellent.
This releases the Yacht Club of Sea Isle City from any liability resulting from participation in the above activities. It is expressly understood by the undersigned that he/she is solely responsible for any costs arising out of any bodily injury or property damage sustained through participation in normal or unusual activities. The undersigned is encouraged to obtain adequate bodily injury property damage insurance coverage. The signature of the guardian or parent that appearing in the space indicated below signifies acceptance by said guardian or parent that the terms and consideration hereof shall be binding upon them and constitute a release by them of all claims, demands and causes of action whatsoever which they or any of them may have against the Yacht Club of Sea Isle City, its successors, assigns, trustees, and participants in the activities described.
YCSIC requests your permission as listed below.
I DO permit YCSIC to use, in whole or in part, images, videos, writings, art, and/or audio recordings of my child for the purpose of internal and external publications, both printed and electronic.
I DO NOT permit YCSIC to use, in whole or in part, images, videos, writings, art, and/or audio recordings of my child for the purpose of internal and external publications, both printed and electronic.
Signature of participant (or parent/guardian if participant is a minor)*